Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what
To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.
Blogskins.com Account
I'm ready to go to my grandmas house! I'm just waiting for Mama to come back from sending Najmi for football practice. Practically, me, Fauzan and Mama are the only ones going.. just like last Sunday for fauzans sports day.
Oh wells. Today. Assembly, sat on the cosy floor. Biology was ultimately fun! Although I stink at Biology I love to take it next year because Mr Baird's full of fun. He drooled like a girl to show everyone what the girls at the back looked like when the three youngsters/ vistors came. It was so funny, you should've been there. Malay was (insert adjective) someone freaking annoyed me. Nadiyah knows who. I found out that Rachel told Nadiyah that Aman's lawa. What a word for a guy. Accounting was fun. Although I pissed Bhavna off. She pissed me off first!
Geography.. we gave her the present. She loved it according to her. Anyway, I was laughing but I felt good doing something good. Rushed with Nadiyah to English where we talked about *ahem* and *ahem* not being together. Sometimes I don't know why I care about very unfriendly people. I even asked Rabs why she has been pretty low. English was (insert adjective). PE was otay.
Lunch was fun. Paid 35 dollars for ticket. Took photos. Chemistry was fun. Me and Rabs wrote a list of guys that are not going, going and available or taken for Rachel. Apparently, me and Rabs got rejected by 2 in our science class. Haven't asked the others but we did ask some but they didn't reject they just said they weren't going, now that's a bit politer than being rejected righttt...
Rachel.. I'd love for you to go with me to the prom.. but you know that's not going to happen and why. Oh, Liya told me that she hates me :p so very much. Hehe cause I'm taller haha.
The multi-million dollar question:
Why aren't you doing anything about it?
I'll blog some more soon.
Rainbow smooches,