<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
AimanBlissCon, Val & Co.ElmiIzzahIzzyJoshua EeJun YeeKaydeeLinaLinie's YouTubeLizzieNicoleRachelRuzanna

BlogskinsColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Friday, April 29, 2005
Mr Shortee

Yeah... I saw Aman for the first time in my life yesterday at English tuition and yes I admit that he is pretty good-looking... like Nad has mentioned earlier on. He really reminds me a bit of Qahhar.. i dunnno why. A lil' of his eyes and the fact that he wears spects. But that ain't a bigga deal anyway. I can't believe that Contastine was voted out of American Idol yesterday! =( Sniff.. he was so good. And the fact that he is GREEK! heheh.. reminds me of MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING! heheh.. =P

//>> Anyway.. today P.E. was fun. Especially the human pyramids. I'll post up the pics later on. They are so cool! It was a miracle that we could hold our pose for that long to pose for the camera. hahaha.. Wait and see.. I hope to achieve something better than that in future P.e. lessons. kekeke..Yes we did take pics in school today during lunchtime and I hope you like 'em! As i have already posted them up.

//>< Guess what? James Clynes has no date to the prom. and he is goin to be performing. Cam will be the DJ for the night. Impressive or what? hehe.. James said that he prolly ain't going with anyone to the prom as he will be performing. I asked him to save me a dance and he said that he didnt know how to. I said he was being silly and that everyone can slow dance. He eventually said yes! *winkz* I just msged him to ask whether I can be his date for the prom as FRIENDS.. he hasn't replied yet. I will definitely blog when he does. I know he will reply.. But what will his answer be? hmm... My dream date would so be Cameron Rose. He is soooooo hot! But then again everyone knows that he would never ask me out or even consider me being his date. heheh..

My mom is asking me to get off the comp now. bye!
8:08 PMLadyR