<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
AimanBlissCon, Val & Co.ElmiIzzahIzzyJoshua EeJun YeeKaydeeLinaLinie's YouTubeLizzieNicoleRachelRuzanna

BlogskinsColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Saturday, April 30, 2005
you're gone

Afternoon
I'm worrying about my IGCSEs! I'm 3/4 prepared but as I get closer the exams, it's tougher to get studying. I'm trying to study but if I'm lazy and force myself to study, what's the use? I won't get anything into my head anyways. It's irking me to the bone. I can feel the muscles in my body trying to beat myself up. God, is that even possible? I can now only pray to God that I'd get through.

On the other hand. Nadiyah has not called although I am so not expecting for her to call me. Why not talk about the event on Monday in malay class (where almost everything that you want to do is possible)? :p

I haven't gone out of my house although it's obvious that I'm wearing jeans to go out. I want to go out! Soon I hope. I think that's the reason why I'm in no mood of studying. Oh wells, I'm not going to get anything done today it seems.

I've been following Mr Carter's revision techniques, remember Aiman? You remember 20% of what you read, 60% of what you do, 90% of using all your senses. I've been keeping that in mind but it's really weird to talk while you read, but if they say that's helpful, it's worthwhile.

My beloved sister, Aliiyah, is turning 14 tomorrow! :)

xo

3:59 PMzimmers