<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
AimanBlissCon, Val & Co.ElmiIzzahIzzyJoshua EeJun YeeKaydeeLinaLinie's YouTubeLizzieNicoleRachelRuzanna

BlogskinsColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Saturday, May 21, 2005
Cinderella

Voon, Qahhar and Chris were present anyways. I liked Abdul's look. The girls looked pretty and colourful. My date was hot! :p The food was okay, but I felt bloated straight after the meal. Haha, the bottom part of Shef's shoe came off! Some left early for the after-party.

I didn't take much photos.. a lot others did instead. I went home few minutes before midnight in case I lose one of my shoes :p. And that few minutes before midnight, was great ;p.

I tried sleeping at one in the morning but couldn't. And stupidly enough, I woke up at 7 in the morning today and couldn't go back to sleep. I found out the saloon put 27 clips in my hair after cleaning myself up before going to bed! And, when they sprayed my hair up, I felt dizzy x_x. I didn't manage to see Mama before the prom. So, I instead told Papa to put on the necklace for me. I so wanted to see Mama but she had class to go to. But I'm happy that she picked me up last night with Papa.

It was the last day of school yesterday, but not officially. I'm so dumb for not bringing the camera. I signed a couple of more t-shirts. I cannot believe that people are leaving! We had this assembly after lunch and gave out the YOSCAs to some people. Some of the awards was silly. I cried alongside Aiman yesterday while waiting for my car cause I do not want her to leave. Sigh.

Bah, it's almost noon! And I'm not feeling hungry for lunch :p.

XOXOXO
10:49 AMzimmers