<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
AimanBlissCon, Val & Co.ElmiIzzahIzzyJoshua EeJun YeeKaydeeLinaLinie's YouTubeLizzieNicoleRachelRuzanna

BlogskinsColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Thursday, May 12, 2005
How could this happen to me..?

"How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes, I've got no where to run
I just wanna scream.."


We watched a British comedy for English. I did revision for Physics. Same goes to Business and Malay. Maths Paper 1 mock sucked. Basically, everything sucked during lunch till after school.

Anthony got voted out. He's really good but the competition is very tough after each week, you know. I'm hoping that Vonzell and Bo would get into the finals but I have a slight feeling that it'll be Bo and Carrie. Because Asians least voted for Vonzell. Yea, whatever. I've got exams to think about. Speaking of which.. I changed my mind about going to school for the drama this coming Monday.

I wasted my remaining B$8.00 worth of load talking to Nadiyah last night because I feel like I won't be needing my phone much during the exams so.. I'm going to recharge a bit later.

Qahhar told me that my dress looked lawa. Hehehe. He's the first person in school to see my dress besides me obviously. Speaking of him.. he was quite upset today. Yea, whatever.

Yea, whatever. That's all I've got to say.
Whatever.


Zimmyyy loves you

4:26 PMzimmers