<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
AimanBlissCon, Val & Co.ElmiIzzahIzzyJoshua EeJun YeeKaydeeLinaLinie's YouTubeLizzieNicoleRachelRuzanna

BlogskinsColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Tuesday, May 03, 2005
It's all about you..

Today was Casual Clothing Day!

A lot liked my purple tee :p (nudging Nadiyah
). I took photos and I'll post them up later tonight. We're celebrating Aliiyah's birthday tonight and I'm looking forward to eating a piece of rainbow ice cream cake, AGAIN!

School today was colourful indeed. I took photos of Joshua sleeping in Maths. He practically slept for a total of 90 minutes! I sometimes pity him for not getting enough sleep
at wherever but school. I found out that Nadiyah has a SWIMMING POOL in her new home in Tungku Link! I told her I'll be going to her house after the exams to teach HER swim! Weeheee! Lunch was kind of incomplete as Rabz didn't
join us. I found out that she was eating at the front with, as she said, her friends. Then, what are we? =(

Hahahahaha Hannan STILL doesnt know what to wear for the pr
om! I thought only girls face that matter. I sure hope he was just joking. Oh, I received belated birthday presents from Yen Hsing and Liana. I love love love the grapes that Yen Hsing brought.

Tonight, I'm going to post
the photos taken today AND I'm going to DESCRIBE my dream prom/ ball. Hahahaha JUST felt like it. I've been talking to my sister on how I wish the prom to be like. OH YEAH, after Rachel got Chris for the prom, now.. QAHHAR
can go! God, is that annoying or what? Nevermind, it's his fault for not finding out earlier.

FML Paper 2 is on Thursday! Wish us all JISians the best of luck! And oh, I've got a Biology test just before PE tomorrow. =/ wish ME luck! :p

Rainbow xoxo,

5:37 PMzimmers