<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
♥Aiman ♥Bliss ♥Con, Val & Co. ♥Elmi ♥Izzah ♥Izzy ♥Joshua Ee ♥Jun Yee ♥Kaydee ♥Lina ♥Linie's YouTube ♥Lizzie ♥Nicole ♥Rachel ♥Ruzanna

♥Blogskins ♥ColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Thursday, May 05, 2005
It's merely cherishing your friendship

It's merely cherishing your friendship

That was my title which doesnt seem to show.
I'm going to see my dress later and let Uncle Nelson to do some alterations to it. I'm not expecting anything too nice though. Sigh =(
FML Paper 2 was alright, my next paper is Accounting Paper 2! I had Accounts revision in school which turned out
more like.. going to the toilet, taking photos, talking and gossiping instead. I went out to pass the field after the class to see.. the lookalike.
I went straight to Chemistry class after. I ended up sitting next to Yousuf (sp?) and Jawaad this time, because Yen Hs
ing was late. I did absolutely zilch while others did revision. We watched videos too to recall some topics. Mr Hird is very helpful and told us about Chemistry revision being available on the intranet. Ah, bless.
Fatima and Bhavna have got to be the meanest teasers in the whole school! Are they ever so mean or is it just me? I think it's just
me. I haven't done anything about it.. just wait and see.
I was the 2nd to talk about my speech at the front of the class. Only me and Josh went up to the front. I screwed it up but people clapped still :p. Femi's speech about his past life made Fadz cry. It was really sad actually. A lot others' speeches wer
e short. That wasn't fair, because some people took time to prepare for it. Aiman made hers last and it went out pretty well. Although, I must say the Best Speech Award should go to Yousuf and Karen as runner-up! Do you agree Nadiyah and Aiman? I also never knew that Aaron is 18 and is from an army training.
I decided to check my
hotmail today as it increased to 20. KaDhil sent me a photo of her new haircut and I think it's very very pretty.
We celebrated Papa's birthday yesterday and my maid made beef macaroni, chicken sandwiches, popias, all sorts. I took a bite of everything but macaroni because I'm not a beef-eater anymore.

THIS. is. LONG. WOW!

SMUACKZ!
6:05 PMzimmers