Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what
To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.
Blogskins.com Account
Assembly today involved giving out certificates for Y10s and 11s. Izzah and Fatima got two! Hahah it's embarrassing how the Y11s lost the quiz towards the end.
Alisa came to Chemistry class.. she looked okay but I feel very sorry for the lost of her mother. She got a bit emotional in Accounting.. sigh, I wouldn't know how it's like to be in that situation.
Joined classes with Mr Bennett's cause Mr Shine wasn't in and that there were few non-Lit takers. Qahhar's obsession with the red whole punch amused me the whole lesson. He MUST have the red whole punch infront of him or hell get "upset" as Mr Benett said. I snatched it away from him for a couple of times to agitate him.
Rachel went home during lunch for study leave. Good luck for your paper tomorrow.. and good luck to Rabz too.
I'm trying to do some English revision for GCE.. it's 2 weeks away. Nightmare.
Dad's in Spore.. coming back Thursday I think.
I got to buy back up footwear man! What if I'm not comfortable with my current heeled slippers? I was thinking of buying a pair of closed heel black shoes on Thursday night.
"If you like Star Wars, you're a geek"- Capital FM
Prom's in 3 days. =\ or =D? You decide. Oh, Rach, Qahhar asked me and I think I accidentally told him that you're going to be alone that night. And he was also considering of asking for a refund from Mr Hodgeson as he refuses to go. I didn't say who your date was or that you don't have a date but he didn't look like he cared.
<33