<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
AimanBlissCon, Val & Co.ElmiIzzahIzzyJoshua EeJun YeeKaydeeLinaLinie's YouTubeLizzieNicoleRachelRuzanna

BlogskinsColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Sunday, May 15, 2005
what could a fantasy be?

It sucks knowing that you're falling for someone who's not literally himself when he's with you.

My blue dress looks okay. When I tried on it, it looked so empty.. no shoes.. jewellery.. so I got to accessorize myself up on Friday night. I saw Nadiyah's favourite guy at the tailor surprisingly. Of course, he wasn't trying on anything, his sister was. I was just being myself, ignoring the fact that my schoolmates are in sight.

I left myself to enjoy Saturday night instead of doing what I'd call more beneficial: revision. I cannot and cannot ever ever revise long hours in a row! That's suicidal to me in a way. Tons of reasons I do have to that but home works are ALSO in the way so I consider myself doing what I think is right.

Aiman wrote a short entry.. I was telling her to write a long one lastnight to satisfy us from blogging last week. I'm not satisfied =p.

Good luck to Rachel and Rabz for their Literature exams on Wednesday, while good luck to everyone else excluding Diyanah for their Bahasa Melayu exams on Thursday. And good luck to those sitting for Drama exams tomorrow night and everyone else for the coming exams! =)

I'm looking forward to going into the 6th form. We're going to have so much fun prior to that! Empire, here we come ;)

3:05 PMzimmers