Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what
To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.
Blogskins.com Account
I forgot to bring my IC yesterday when I should've. It wasn't my fault that teacher didn't remind me, I didn't even know at ALL that I was suppose to bring it. Anyways, I went to Ms. Manners along with Najib and Nazmi. So it was settled then. Chaos occurred all the way in the exam room. That dude who was in charge is hilarious. Oh, and prior to that, Rach gave me a note from Jo! Jo, AKU MISS YOU TOO! :p
Paper 1 was surprisingly easy. I divided my time wisely.. the format was in my head.. 5 sentences, 10 words in each, topic, explanation, example and conclusion for each paragraph. Paper 2 was alright although I regret not exactly knowing the meaning of some words.
After school, I went home to find out that Papa has arrived! I was so happy I finished the exam let alone when I found out Papa was back! He bought me 2 Converse purses, ooh! some thin whole punches I've been bragging him about, hair accessorizes, a necklace and Rachel's sun-visors. Oh, and he bought me this pearl necklace and earrings which I heard cost about a total of $700! So yeah, I got to wear it now and forget about the choker. They are really pretty.
I went shopping last night for my blue closed shoes. I went to a couple of shops and went to this particular shop 3 times and decided to buy the Saint Ferry's one in the end. It's alright.. and my purse is white cause I couldn't find any in blue. Lazy already bah.. I walked for like.. an hour 30 minutes non-stop! It was like shopping in Spore from Far East to Takashimaya! But I should've bought silver though.. haha.
I had a nightmare.. well, it was more of a dream but because someone I didn't want to see was in my nightmare and for the fact that I was hugging him/her and didn't let go.. is a nightmare.
Bah I got school everybody! And the prom's tonight and I so am looking to going to the saloon at 4 later! Mwahz.