<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
♥Aiman ♥Bliss ♥Con, Val & Co. ♥Elmi ♥Izzah ♥Izzy ♥Joshua Ee ♥Jun Yee ♥Kaydee ♥Lina ♥Linie's YouTube ♥Lizzie ♥Nicole ♥Rachel ♥Ruzanna

♥Blogskins ♥ColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Tuesday, July 19, 2005
ain't no mountain high

//play: No Bravery- James Blunt

I had dinner at Najib's birthday party at I Lotus last night. I met up with Jib, Dan, Nan, Harris, Lim, Voon, Yousuf, Abdul, Phyo and Ida. Ida forced a small piece of the ice cream cake into my mouth because I was unbelivably full after the meal. I left earlier than everyone else as I felt guilty making my driver wait for an hour for me.

I'm watching Oprah now.. I have both Astros to myself and I have nothing better to do than sit down doing things on my notebook.

I'm going to the Padang later tonight to see my youngest brother's choir performance. I sent Aliiyah off to JIS today for her entrance exam.

//play: You're Beautiful- James Blunt

After this and the Oprah show of course, I need to remove all four computers and remove all the spaghetti wires off the computer desks. The top floor of my house is a mess.. my room's a mess too.

//play: Tears And Rain- James Blunt

Oh, last night we talked about the silliest things. Like if your index finger is shorter than your fourth finger, you're a lesbian. Obviously, everyone "was" haha. And Dan, Harris and Lim plus Ida kept on talking on and on about Shane. What's up with that? Haha. They were saying that he's attracted to girls who can speak Japanese.. I KNOW who to talk to about that :p.

Kays, I suppose that's all. Where is everyone else..?

xoxo
9:12 AMzimmers