<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
♥Aiman ♥Bliss ♥Con, Val & Co. ♥Elmi ♥Izzah ♥Izzy ♥Joshua Ee ♥Jun Yee ♥Kaydee ♥Lina ♥Linie's YouTube ♥Lizzie ♥Nicole ♥Rachel ♥Ruzanna

♥Blogskins ♥ColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Saturday, July 09, 2005
ARRGGHHH..

I AM BORED! DID you know this is my 3rd post for today?

I do not feel like reading my books, I don't wanna play the piano, I don't wanna just sit my ass on the sofa and watch TV, internet surfing may be a bit difficult, there's nothing to eat, I don't wanna sleep.. I'm so weak and thrown to boredomland. I tried to sit up straight but 4 seconds later I'm slouching again. AND I CAN'T chat on MSN!

Ergh, I haven't packed yet for my 4 days' trip. I need for Papa to fix my handbag before I leave for Spore.

Bhavna called and invited me to the opening ceremony of her shop. I told her I'd try to make it but to be honest, I forgot about it.

I'm sending few cousins of to the UK as one of them is graduating. Later, at night.

Have you ever thought of the less fortunate people? No, no one is less fortunate in Brunei. Like right now, I'm in an air-conditioned room, sitting on a leathered chair and typing on this laptop. Poor people are remotely far away from all these luxury. Yes, it is luxurious for them. Each time that I'm full but still got unfinished business, I try finishing it because the unfinished food can feed up to several people in Africa. That's why it's wise to take little comsumptions of food.. and it's silly how people say "no, honey, eat more, you don't need to lose weight". Like HELLO? I do know that we're very very fortunate individuals. Schools, tv, food, sanitation, good health.. but it's really these people that help us realise that we ARE lucky. Making poverty history is not literally possible.. because that would mean that everybody becomes rich and starts taking everything for granted.

Okay that paragraph was something. I just needed to get that out of my system. As I was browsing through a friend's blog, her entries really hit me. Like, twas perfectomondo! Okay, somebody really needs to depart from boredomland..

Why do people always think of themselves? Are they so much more important than anything else? I've heard that you age earlier if you put others but yourself first. But that isn't the case here.

Crud. I shouldn't ever be bored agaiiinnn.. it's starting to destroy me.

HELP ME.. -Tru Calling. Ooh, speaking of which, I'm glad it's finally showing on Starworld. I just need to watch the first episode of it because I only started watching it from the 2nd episode on TV3.

Okays.to.. the other one. XoXo
3:54 PMzimmers