<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
AimanBlissCon, Val & Co.ElmiIzzahIzzyJoshua EeJun YeeKaydeeLinaLinie's YouTubeLizzieNicoleRachelRuzanna

BlogskinsColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Sunday, July 03, 2005
The Essential 55

It's the title of a book by Ron Clark which is actually for adults especially teachers. I'm just reading it for fun and it's really useful for you to get through your daily lives feeling really good about yourselves.

I checked my hotmail today as my emails went up to 35. I went to Empire to watch War of The Worlds with my family last night and it's odd how I've heard people saying that it wasn't really good. The sound effects were beyond good but Steven Spielberg's kinda going down.. a bit.

I'm going to my grandma's in an hour. I'm hoping to go to Singapore soon.. going to shop at Far East then go to Converse.. then.. sigh.

Nadiyah's 16 in 5 days. My masterpiece is done and I'm all set for Monday. Think of all the fun!! I'm hoping to get to know the new comers better during the trip because I've been giving them a really hard time (ps. others were worse than me okay). I saw the two, new, VERY tall, flag poles last night and judging from the noises from outside, it seems that the workers are still working on it.

Zimbabway
3:40 PMzimmers