Monday, July 04, 2005
I'm gonna hold you down..$BlogItemTitle$>
You dunno what you mean to me..
Wherever you go you will be there for me..
Dunno whats the next line of lyrics but
I'm a gonna hold you down..
hahaha..
The induction today was great.. Well the Empire trip in fact. hahha.. and Dezzie was there.. he looks like a UV fried crustacean Lobster now. hahha.. so
RED!!! okok... enuf abt him. =P Anyhos.. I had fun during the games.. Participated in all the events. And were victorious in some of 'em . =) muahhahaha...Dezzie was so sweet.. I left my watch and socks at our table and he was kind enough to wait for me. And to embarass him further.. I asked him to hold my pink bag for a while haha.. he was complainings all the way. =P heheh... but its okay right.. i mean for a guy to hold a pink bag? ;P tee hee..
I met loads of new peeps today. 3/4 of them were transfers from ISB. Typical.. it happens every year. Can't believe Ainil has to re-sit the whole of year 12 again?!?!? Siao.. She only wanted to re-sit one subject and they made her do the whole course again. poor her. I know how thta must feel..
Tomorrow we are gonna par-tey! And I'm bringing Spaghetti so you ppl better eat up kayz I dun want any unfinished business.. =P Hope that the other food will be good too. Man we have assembly tomorrow? This will be like my first assembly since who knows when.. sigh.. tiring you know! Just sitting there hearing and looking at the teacher blabbling on about who knows what. Okay that sounds kindda mean.. Oh wells.. =P
Well so I end it here.. I'll see you guys in school tomorrow and Zy..I'll see you in tutor. I'm so so sorry again about ur stuffz. If you don't manage to find it, I promise I'll pay you. =/ I do have your grey underwear tho'.. but ur bra is history. It is yours... right... the underwear I mean. So sorry again! See you guys tomorrow! Byeezz...
6:36 PMLadyR