<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
AimanBlissCon, Val & Co.ElmiIzzahIzzyJoshua EeJun YeeKaydeeLinaLinie's YouTubeLizzieNicoleRachelRuzanna

BlogskinsColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Friday, July 15, 2005
just let me go.

Back. Spore was fun but I didn't buy much for myself or friends as I had family to think about. List of things I bought: cds, clothes, food, wallets, key chains, jewellery, bag, hair accersorize, toys.. etc. We were treated very well at Royal Plaza On Scotts.

I, OF COURSE had Starbucks, Swenson's (though Brunei has a new one.. which is too new) and Burger King there and shopped to the places not found in Brunei.. haha

So anyways, I am staying over at Empire until Sunday, checking in after lunch then watching Fantastic 4 at night. Parents will come after the movie.

Tomorrow, I'm swimming with my brothers while my sisters would go to the Country Club. We'll probably bowl after lunch. I don't think we have plans for Saturday Night.

We'll eat lunch at Li Gong on Sunday along with my parents. Then, check out after that and over to my Grandma's.

It's His Majesty's 59th birthday today! Aiman, you can come over to my place for a while though there's nothing to do here too! Surf the net to check things to do when you're bored. I would when I'm in your situation. I'd probably..

bake cookies, clean the house (yes, windows, floors, etc), call old mates, find things to give away (like old clothes, cds.. then you can have a garage sale), water the plans (in the afternoon), get yourself another pet like a fish that doesn't need oxygen or bubbles, as it's easier to look after. It's really cheap too.

I think I'm going to be sick. I think I'd have my brunch now and make my bed and pack.

May All Your Dreams Come True..
10:34 AMzimmers