<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
AimanBlissCon, Val & Co.ElmiIzzahIzzyJoshua EeJun YeeKaydeeLinaLinie's YouTubeLizzieNicoleRachelRuzanna

BlogskinsColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Wednesday, July 20, 2005
pink and green

//Play: Helena- My Chemical Romance

Okay, no news from any of the Memoirs members. Anyways, Rachel are you flying in August kah? 1st, 7th then 8th..

I received a message from Rabies saying that this particular user on friendster in Ms Simpson. I was like, "Jessica Simpson? Ashlee?" But the user's name was "Michelle", I clicked on it and while the page was starting to appear, I started to think that it was a virus! HAHA crazy. So yea, then I came across Ms Michelle Simpson, the JIS PE teacher who's leaving..

I read her profile a couple of times, trying to absorb that she's 25 and not anyone near my age! She was so casual about it and I discovered she was very close to this Malay girl named Amirah whom she treats as her daughter.. she's so sweet. She even said she watches Akademi Fantasia just for Amirah. I can't imagine the bond that they have as they shop together and all.. sharing things.. I'm starting to cry man :p because I just saw Amirah exactly 6 days ago at Changi Airport with her Mum and to think that she's so close to Ms Simpson.. it's sweet =).

//Play: You Know You Should- The Faders

Okays, I went to school at 2.45 and saw this ex Year 13 dude sitting on the bench. I then came across the cleaners and asked them whether there are still people working in the office. He told me they went home and that I can come tomorrow between 8am and 2pm to get the entry forms for my brothers. I ended up going to The Mall and then home to get my brother's things and fetch my sister. Then leave for my brothers' schools and then sent Aliiyah for piano and Najmi for tuition.. then here I am.

My mother had this walkathon thing going on this morning and I didn't feel like going as I know I'll be the only daughter or child of a staff member because everybody else is in school!

//Play: Jenny Was A Friend of Mine- The Killers

Chatting has been less fun than usual. Absolutely nobody is online just Away. Get this: If I double clicked on your nick and say hey, it means I want to chat if you, but if you first said hey.. I wasn't planning on chatting with you then :p. Haha. The Island is out tomorrow.. and being so bored and sad, I wrote down the movies which are to be released on this sheet of paper.

Did you know I collect 5c and 1c Brunei and Sporean coins since last year, before I was even 15? Haha a silly hobby of mine besides collecting signage, that's old school. And I do collect used cards as well.. that's common really.

Kays TIME FOR TEA!!

xo, zim
5:43 PMzimmers