<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
AimanBlissCon, Val & Co.ElmiIzzahIzzyJoshua EeJun YeeKaydeeLinaLinie's YouTubeLizzieNicoleRachelRuzanna

BlogskinsColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Saturday, July 02, 2005
RIP Luther Vandross..

He died at 54 on Friday. I thought he would sing again and be able to stand up, but doctors say he "didn't really recover since 2003".

Rachel, sorry for the list delay. You're probably in the aircraft now, coming back to Brunei. We've missed you tons.

The following list is my list but I won't jot down every detail down, so what I remember was:

But I added:

Of course you can bring others, and can you please bring your iPod? My jukebox isn't working.. And your timetable for on Monday (yes Rachel, we still got class before the trip) is:

Tutor period 7.35-8.00: Tutor group (you'd have to see Mr Hobday about that and I don't know where to find him)
Period 1 8.00-8.45: Higher Education/ Core Studies in S21
Period 2 8.45-9.30: Academic Subjects (Option 3). Yours is Music in M6 with Mr Thin.
Period 3 9.30-10.15: Academic Subjects (Option 3). Yours is Music in M6 with Mr Thin.
Recess/break: Change uniform to PE gear. Trip is at 11.00am-2.30pm.

About the tutor group thing, we were put into the tutors according to our induction booklet given on Thursday. To make things easier, you just come at 8 and meet us in S21 and then you ask Mr Hobday about your tutor group for Tuesday. We'd have time to look for him during break if not in s21.

By the way, today is Nadiyah's and Aman's 20th month anniversary and yesterday was my mum's 30th (+17 years) birthday. We got her a 6230i phone and she loves it. I enjoyed dinner yesterday as well.

My family and I will be watching War of The Worlds tonight. Sorry Rach, I won't be able to make it in the afternoon.

I guess I should have breakfast now.

ps. my startng holidays are going well but soon enough it's going to suck.. :p

8:41 AMzimmers