<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
AimanBlissCon, Val & Co.ElmiIzzahIzzyJoshua EeJun YeeKaydeeLinaLinie's YouTubeLizzieNicoleRachelRuzanna

BlogskinsColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Monday, July 25, 2005
summer has come and passed

Whatever It Takes by The Faders is really.. nice. DOWNLOAD IT NOW! :P

So it's said that The Empire will be serving us food at the canteen next year or in less than 2 months. I'm so looking forward to that though, I absolutely have no clue how the school's going to be for me next year. Yea, another building called "02", everything's there except Art and DT, but are you sure we can fit everything and everyone there? Study room, lesson rooms, library, lockers.. what about the canteen? OTAY! NO clue..

Too young to understand.. do you remember? Life was so much better then.. - BOYZ II MEN

July is to end in 6 days.. then we're getting closer to the end of the year and 2006! Oh, I didn't watch Little Britain last night but instead something else and GODDAMN IT! WHY DID LUC have to DIE?! He's cute man.. and he's her 3rd lover. Won't spoil anything for anyone so. THE END. I can't watch Little Britain reruns because there isn't such a thing! Only at 2.00am the next 3 hours after the original time, and don't get me wrong, I'm not that crazy!

I got to call people later.. I'm going to have so much fun tomorrow night! Bwahaha. Okay, I better not be too happy or it'll not happen in the end.

Otays ladies and girlies. Ziiiiiiiiimmmmm~

11:48 AMzimmers