Wednesday, August 03, 2005
The Bronx, much?$BlogItemTitle$>
//play: White Light- Gorillaz
I previously watched the first disc of
Save The Last Dance and their language is damn catchy. The voices in my head are talking
like them already.
I permed my hair whilst watching it on my laptop. It still lasts till now and I like it, so I took a picture of myself :). I'll probably put it on friendster to replace my 5 months old photo. Which reminds me, I haven't installed
Hello or
Picasa onto my laptop yet. Hmmm..
As cliche as this quote may seem for
College Memoirs, WHERE THE HELL IS THE REST?
//play: The Getaway- Hilary Duff
Nadiyah's away on msn but I'll leave her a message about blogging.
Rachel's in KL. I crashed into
Aiman yesterday online! I was really going fast about things..
Diyanah's okay but bored.. ooh, and for those bored with their holidays, GODDAMNIT appreciate it! It'll be the last holiday you'd have to enjoy.. I mean aren't you glad you're not in the position of others who are peer pressured on exams?
//play: Concerto In A Minor- Edvard Grieg
Really.. it pretty much sucks that I can only hang with most of my close friends in school and not in public. I can only do that with
Rachel.. like for instance.. the prom or a party.. hmmm..
//play: Fools- Rachel Stevens
I'm going out today but i's because I have to get my piano book. My parents's silver anniversary is on the 16th and I think that each of my siblings plus me should chip in 50 bucks.. we're buying a silver cake worth of 50 bucks probably.. cards would be around 20 bucks.. food for the celebration probably 50 bucks too.. so we're left with 130.. so were going to buy each a present worth of the same price.. then one big present for both worth a little more. Okay right? WOOHOOHOO I'M SO SLAMMINGLY EXCITED!
Okays I'm done
3:16 PMzimmers