<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
AimanBlissCon, Val & Co.ElmiIzzahIzzyJoshua EeJun YeeKaydeeLinaLinie's YouTubeLizzieNicoleRachelRuzanna

BlogskinsColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Wednesday, September 14, 2005
how did i get you?

hmm.. i've like 50 minutes til i actually leave my home for school..

i finished my gs essay yesterday.. cos i didnt have other homework. I was sposed to recap on something for Psycho but I was a bit disturbed by something else.

I've meditation for ASA meaning I've an hour to wait till it actually begins.. I hope to do most of my homework due tomorrow this afternoon.. cos I'm sending my cousin off to UK tonight.. Literally meaning, I'm missing One TH so I'm sticking to the 11.30pm show like last time. Its not like I watch the 8 oclock show anyway..~ I wanted to bring my laptop to school today cos Ive nothing much in my bag and that Ive an hour to wait but.. the batteries are low and I just started recharging them. Oh wells, I guess I'm sticking to Lee's jukebox.

My arms and hands ache from volleyball yesterday.. Hanif was the only one in Year12 who came at first. Hahah and when we were warming up, jogging around the gym 3 times.. he asked "are you and hannan together kah?" blablabla. OOH i had a special coach coaching me for 20 minutes.. I thought I had the blonde one who looked more good looking but the dude was not too bad too.

I missed my friends.. the girls and I don't quite hang much cos they only have some classes with me and I rarely sit with them at lunch cos some of my other friends just come and join me (which I don't mind) and they're always late to get Diyanah.. I feel so freaking left out, so uncalled for.

Anyways. REGARDLESS.. ive tutor and meditation with Rabz and Aiman.. GStudies with Aiman and Accounts with Nadiyah. Rachel? Well, I've no problem in seeing her during lunch and we go out during weekends too..

i downloaded quite a lot of songs yesterday.. morning throughout night. I slept for less than 6 hours last night.. guess I'm sleeping in tutor later so I'm gonna come really early. Haha I had a wonderful conversation with an ex-JISan.. about this special girl.. I asked too much cos I didn't want the conversation to be so dull. Then he noticed "I think I made you feel uncomfortable..enough about me, how about you?" Lol. I enjoyed it really. And I chatted to Mohamed and Yousuf.. =( I miss them..

It's AIMAN'S 16TH BIRTHDAY today.. i don't have a gift for her today. I gave her an advanced one though.. :p

Hmm.. I guess I'll dry my hair, send laundry, have breakfast and do stuff. Haha it took me 14 minutes to do this entry. By: Zims
6:30 AMzimmers