<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
AimanBlissCon, Val & Co.ElmiIzzahIzzyJoshua EeJun YeeKaydeeLinaLinie's YouTubeLizzieNicoleRachelRuzanna

BlogskinsColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Saturday, September 03, 2005
Momentum baby..

Fianlly someone else has blogged.. hehhe.. Its been a longggg first week. On Wednesday I couldnt tahan it anymore that I went back during the 7th period which is the second last period. It wasnt so bad as I only missed double Maths. But I had loads of homework that day of course..

Zimmers! I'm GLAD you like the new layout. I <3>

I'm starting my violin lessons today. So wish me the best! I'm so nervous but my teacher is a really nice guy. Expression violin lessons are full at the moment so like I'll be going for private ones. This teacher is Sara Liew's and Amarit's violin teacher as well.. So you can imagine how good he is with Violins. hehehe...

I can't believe that August is over and September is here.. My lil bro's bday [Dave] is on this coming Monday and I have no idea what to get him. Any idea peeps?

My maid is leaving this Tues. So sad! Shes been my helper since like forever and shes like a best fwen to me and my family. The only benefit that I'm getting out of her going home is that she'll be sending Philippine's dried mangoes, Ding Dong and Yam ice cream[which the Philippines is famous for] back to Brunei. Yay! Thats the only thing I'm looking forward to. Other than that.. boohoo.. =/

Schools basically alright so far altho its tiring walking form S block to R block everyday. sighz.. but what are we to do to change that anyway? =P

I think that'll be it for now. Ciao ppl!
8:24 AMLadyR