<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
♥Aiman ♥Bliss ♥Con, Val & Co. ♥Elmi ♥Izzah ♥Izzy ♥Joshua Ee ♥Jun Yee ♥Kaydee ♥Lina ♥Linie's YouTube ♥Lizzie ♥Nicole ♥Rachel ♥Ruzanna

♥Blogskins ♥ColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Saturday, September 10, 2005
we'll go through it.

I just came back from Gadong.

I just wanted to say that it's wonderful that Hilary is thin now but it disturbs how she looks a bit cos her new sharp face makes her teeth appear more.. as though it's false teeth wanting to come off. Eww.

Lindsay Lohan's too thin and too blonde! Nicole too! It's like, they don't suit smiling so they pose in a way that makes them look like total bitches..

Oops. Excuse me. I don't hate them yet.. I want to do otherwise: Gain weight :).

Yay. A 23.04pm miss call from Hannan. Haha yea, whatever huh? :p
Oh, JC asked me and Nadi "So when are you guys gonna get together?" Haha. I saw Josh at the entrance and he smoked :p, I saw Kimmyy too.. and Josephine..

Anyways.. Mr Hatchet so doesn't look like Josh Hartnett. He doesn't have hair! :p

Nights you lot
~Zims
11:10 PMzimmers