<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
AimanBlissCon, Val & Co.ElmiIzzahIzzyJoshua EeJun YeeKaydeeLinaLinie's YouTubeLizzieNicoleRachelRuzanna

BlogskinsColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Saturday, September 03, 2005
yet again..

IT HAS beeeeeen LONG. well. Like last week?

anyway this entry would be like none of my other entries :)

You know what, I thought I'd receive "HAVE FUN IN SCHOOL" messages during the first day.. but instead I got one saying something else and the other asking for a favour! Only my dearest friend, Zarif, text me to have fun in school.. I woke up today and came across 2 text messages from.. the boyfriend and a lovely friend of mine. so Rach, next Saturday yea? COOL.

I'm suppose to be in my outing gear like the usual Saturdays but i feel otherwise.. so I'm just going to change before going to my piano lessons. I haven't been practising my pieces much.. though my performance towards the talent is improving.. and I'm moving on to harder books soon.

SCHOOL lately has been really different to different aspects of human in JIS :p. I'm pretty much enjoying myself.. and for the fact that I haven't had MUCH like TONS of homework yet.. it's always like less than a page worth of work.

The organizer.. is pretty.. bad and ooh, to add to that, I spilled TEA! on my diarryyy.. so I don't feel like decorating it like I use to.. I don't even WRITE much in it! LIKE, if I have homework on Tuesday and Wednesday.. I'll only jot it down during the weekend.. :p

AND AND yearbook sucks. The best pages in my view point is 10 Red's! Prettiest I must say..

RACHEL! I wanna do scrap-booking with yoouu :p it'll be fun.

I have some eating problems from the day school started.. I think it's the first week's lunch blues :p but maybe.. it's the cycle..

I've my revision timetable printed out.. it's so nice to know that there's only 5 subjects to study for everyday! AND surprisingly, I have absolutely no problem with DOUBLES!! Hahahaha. It's so funny..

OKAY. I did mention that tiny detail about not being like my other entries right :p. OH YEAH. It's only been a week and I haven't known a lot of people's names yet. NADIYAH said she knows this and that's name.. and I'm like, how? You talked to them? But she said that she heard or found out. I'M NOT GOING TO FIND OUT THEIR NAMES LIKE THAT.. =/ that's like stalking. I'd rather have them talk to me face to face.. hahaha and I don't think I need to know everybody's names because I don't need to talk to most of the nameless people :p. And Qahhar came to school yesterday! I told Nadiyah I missed him :p.

I think I'd have to send my laundry down and have breakfast then wait for my TV SHOW.. STUDIO DISNEY! :p I've a mind of a 13 year old but I'm in a body of a 16 year old.. when people ask for my age; like everybody else, I think before I speak.. and I'm ALWAYS about to say that I'm 15 :p.

RACHEL! I LIKE THE LAYOUT. MUCH THANKS FOR CHANGING IT! <3

SEE ya'll~ Ziimmyy
8:13 AMzimmers