<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
AimanBlissCon, Val & Co.ElmiIzzahIzzyJoshua EeJun YeeKaydeeLinaLinie's YouTubeLizzieNicoleRachelRuzanna

BlogskinsColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Thursday, October 06, 2005
thank god i found you

school wasn't okay today but seeing my little "sisters" and some "brothers" during scrap booking made my day. It always had and will always.. I enjoy getting all sorts of questions and being asked for help. Rachel it's okay that you didn't go.. =)

In Accounts, I dreaded for Mr Bennett to ask me to read but I somehow knew he was gonna pick on me. Considering that I sobbed previously in class, my voice became unclear and I just wanted to get out of class as fast as I could.

I did volleyball for PE. in the changing room, i really really needed a hug so i went to Mira. Mira started crying when she told me about Fadz's message.. I felt her and tried to comfort her, but Hanif was there to accompany her while i did PE.

Ms Claire played with the Anne&Sally dolls for Psychology. They looked scary..

Mr Tanko was already in class when I came in. I was late due to playing cards with some people. he kinda gave us the silent treatment at first whilst he was explaining this horrible topic.. I asked "'are u jynxed or something?" then mention his name 3 times.. and yea I told him it was Mas's bday today and without any time wasted, we started singing. Mas became the usual talkative her again.
Mr John swore.. and he's too quick in explaining things though I guess I'm cool with it. Rally kept on telling Vasanth to hide his water bottle cos it's "disturbing" them. And Shef was like "Mr John its time to go" and i told him he didnt need to rush cos we're not eating lunch anyway, i guess he forgot he's fasting. Josh did his work with me like usual and he told me about "being about to be thrown out" he's pretty serious about it, with lawyers and shit.

i've been swearing RACHEL cos i miss my sister.. and Rachel, my sister told me Mr Hatchett lost one of his false front tooth. HAHA.

I think i ticked Elmi off today, I've been unpurposely avoiding him.. I've to apologize tomorrow man.. after chatting with him last night he was surprised to see how I was this morning.

Zeerah was back.. I missed her..hehe.

kays im done- Zy
10:08 PMzimmers