<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
AimanBlissCon, Val & Co.ElmiIzzahIzzyJoshua EeJun YeeKaydeeLinaLinie's YouTubeLizzieNicoleRachelRuzanna

BlogskinsColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Tuesday, October 04, 2005
this shall be..

It has been such a long time since my last post. Reason: my e-speed wasn't working very well and the reason for not "curing" it: my parents were away for 2 weeks + +. Anyway, it's good to be back.

I stupidly had 3 cans of 100+ without realising, in less than 6 hours. Impact: a massive headache alternately coming and going.. and I had a huge pill of Panadol Extra as a cure. Just 3 seconds after knowing it's gone to my stomach (and after showing off to my little brother that I can swallow a huge pill without H20), my maid comes and says "Did you eat the whole thing?" "Hell yea, I did. My headache's serious." "Okay, I think I'll need Lee to walk behind you where ever you go in Hua Ho. Just in case." Well, exaggeration.. but you get the picture. My mum didn't mention anything about cutting the pill in half.

Oh, I got to chat to/with Shef today. I love my Maths class :). Seriously, my classmates are so silly and fun. Mr. Tanko and Mr. John are otay too. What I really mean is, between all the.. err.. 7 classes, I enjoy Maths the most. Ironically, the subject sucks. Now that is.

I missed the boarders today. Especially Aiman. I was of course surprise to see some in school too.

Oh yeah, I received this email.. erm actually, I received 32 emails within 2 weeks. Anyway, yea, Ayeshah gave me an email about women being smarter than men. OF COURSE, we are equal.. :p but this entry's going to be dull so I might as well rainbow-fy it up.

Due to being told to inherit a fortune when his sickly, widower father dies, Charles decided he needed a woman to enjoy it with. Going to a singles' bar, he spotted a woman whose beauty took his breath away. "I'm just an ordinary man," he said, walking up to her, "but in just a week or two, my father will die and I'll inherit 20 million dollars." The woman went home with Charles, and the next day she became his stepmother!

I'm not suppose to be surfing right now, considering that I skipped my study period previously due to going to Hua Ho, but let's be ignorant once in a while.

Oh yea, we can swear and do all sorts of rubbish (as she might say it) things in Psychology. She won't mind. It was funny how we were teaching her Malay words in class because she's so gullible. Ida and me find it amazing (well, I think she finds is unique/interesting) that she didn't have proper education but she's where she's at, today. She didn't know much or learned much then, and it's interesting that she's teaching Psychology.

A man said to his wife one day, "I don't know how you can be so stupid and so beautiful all at the same time." The wife responded, "Allow me to explain. God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me; God made me stupid so I would be attracted to you!"

I've an essay to do on drugs for General Studies, my current points are totally imbalanced. I have more "No's" than "Yes's". Help?

Fasting starts tomorrow. :) Oh yea, we did our last rugby lesson today for PE and ironically, all of us were quite gloomy and the weather was gloomy as well and so Ms McIntyre was surprised because: it wasn't hot and it's our very last lesson!

Oh yea, I've started this survey on finger-snapping. I guess I'll go on with it up to a week. It's a boredom cure thing, you know. The silly things you do in life..

I so don't feel like staying online, eventhough I promised a date with someone..

A husband read an article to his wife about how many words women use a day... 30,000 to a man's 15,000. The wife replied, "The reason has to be because we have to repeat everything to men. The husband then turned to his wife and asked, "What?"

There's more to the email, so if anyone wishes to read some more, just ask me to email it to you.

I guess this is long enough to make up for the days I've disappeared.

I miss so many people :(
Zims
9:33 PMzimmers