<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
AimanBlissCon, Val & Co.ElmiIzzahIzzyJoshua EeJun YeeKaydeeLinaLinie's YouTubeLizzieNicoleRachelRuzanna

BlogskinsColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Saturday, November 05, 2005
Eid Mubarak

Erk. I tried uploading 5 photos at once but it seemed like 20 photos were being uploaded. And none of them appeared. I need to do some editting so.. some other unbusy day, fellas.

WHOO. I can become rich by just staying at home because I received a total of 30 bucks from two dudes yesterday. Obviously they do not know the concept of giving the kids green envelopes when we go to their house. Arrigato guzai maste and thank you, mate.


First day was tiring.. I can never understand how people do open houses from noon until 11 at night. There weren't a lot of people to be entertained, not like the usual 2nd and 3rd days. Two nights to go then I'll be in bed for 15 hours. Hah, a slight exaggeration because I'm a morning person.

School's closed on Monday according to the email. A "yay"? Maybe not, I'm having difficulties with a Math topic and I need to see the teacher before the test. Swimming for PE on Tuesday. Mira's 17th birthday falls on the very same day too. Then after school, there's the parent-teacher interviews.. And on Wednesday, a bloody business test. It's said like that because I lost my bloody business notes. Bloody hell!

Since it's a busy school week next week, I may treat myself a warm hang out on Monday. Whee.

Okays, have a great Hari Raya to who ever's celebrating.
6:13 PMzimmers