<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
AimanBlissCon, Val & Co.ElmiIzzahIzzyJoshua EeJun YeeKaydeeLinaLinie's YouTubeLizzieNicoleRachelRuzanna

BlogskinsColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Sunday, November 06, 2005
haze

One more night.. then tomorrow I'm going out.

I was on the road on the way to a friend's house when my dad called to tell us to come home as guests arrived.. what the hell. 7 OCLOCK WAH MOFOS not 5 OCLOCK. So yes, basically, it ruined everything and no, I'm coming downstairs til it's 7 OCLOCK. That was the bloody deal. My Raya was officially ruined.

Rachel, sorry, I didn't feel like taking any calls so I told my sister to tell you that it's tonight. I was in the midst of doing this then you called. So I lied about being in the toilet.

On the other hand, Dr Patrick played again last night. His usual Malay songs.. they were so good, it's still running in my head. He also played Hero by Mariah Carey. Kaka Noni, who's a more pro at playing the piano, came as well with her fiancee. Then towards the end, Teacher Lily brought some teachers from Music Expression and they played the piano accompanied by someone on the sexaphone.. it was the most musical night, yet, for me.

Onwards last night, I treated myself with fireworks. No, not crackers, the little fireworks.

Who's free tomorrow for a hang out? Rachel? Because I bet the Malays are busying going to houses..
5:32 PMzimmers