<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
AimanBlissCon, Val & Co.ElmiIzzahIzzyJoshua EeJun YeeKaydeeLinaLinie's YouTubeLizzieNicoleRachelRuzanna

BlogskinsColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Saturday, November 26, 2005
updates

this title's similar to my last one.

RACHEL: has decided to take piano lessons in school because she dropped Chemistry. she handed out invitations yesterday, or at least, most of them. Some, others did for her haha.

AIMAN: I can't think of anything nice to say about her. HAHA. No, actually I went for meditation with her on Wednesday. Aiman has had History lessons she wished she hadn't because it involved watching violent things on tv.

NADIYAH: has been showing off her photo with Aman. It's a really nice photo, I told her that tons of times.

RABS: didn't come to school the first few days til Thursday because she was sick. HAHA I was hugging her when I saw her and then Najib came with open arms too. Silly boy.

DIYANAH: Aiman and Rachel told me she was so bangang on football funday. I'm kinda surprised that she's older than me. She's been around the 6th form centre so that's cool. AND it was so funny how she tried to give Ghani the invitation.

FOOTBALL FUNDAY: I had fun but left early cos I had a movie to catch. Rachel's and Aiman's team didn't win but so what, they were suppose to have fun anyway. They had social to look forward to anyway.

SOCIAL: was massive fun. Everybody came except Nadiyah and Rabs. HAHA kidding. But it was fun.

For me, I had a Business mock on Tuesday and Accounts on Thursday and another 3 to go next week.

I don't like it when people have a sense of pity on me. It's nice to know but it tells me I'm not strong enough to fight whatever it is, back. Aiman and Nadiyah told me something I don't think I should know. I don't care okay, I'm really just fine with everything. =D

OKAY =D 2 more weeks of school.. then I'm leaving for KL and Spore. Others would have more extreme holidays like Disneyland, Hongkong. Rach, you going kah? And one more week to Rachel's sweet 16 birthday bash =D.
6:09 AMzimmers