<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
AimanBlissCon, Val & Co.ElmiIzzahIzzyJoshua EeJun YeeKaydeeLinaLinie's YouTubeLizzieNicoleRachelRuzanna

BlogskinsColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Friday, January 13, 2006
updates.. =))

I had a HOT CHAT with Nees last night! We went on and on and on and on about PGGMB. It was mostly on who had a crush on who. Ahh.. they were great, immature and dorkish times. And yea, I said the word "dork" almost all the time. We're going to meet up soon and bring Izzah and Zarif. I cannot wait =).

I had a great time talking to Hannan for almost 3 hours in the early hours of.. Friday the 13th! But not straight because my cell phone was chachat. It cut the conversation off at the strangest times.. But he never gave up and always called back. So sweet. Anyways, it was so much fun. Haha. What we talked about.. would be between him and me. I miss you so much.. =(

Before my Business exam, Rabs came running to me looking like a geek haha because she was wearing her glasses. Gila, I miss her.. Anyways, Aiman Salleh wrote me a letter wishing me good luck.. I guess that makes up for the text I sent that never got replied. She said that her Physics paper was an ass.. haha I was just exaggerating.

Rachel called in the afternoon to talk about.. IBAN BOY! Haha she doesn't call him that, Josh does. Anyways, it was nice of her to call.. and she also said Physics paper was "so so hard.."

I called Nadiyah afterwards to tell her about crashing her house tomorrow. I cannot wait to tell her about my conversation with Nees. Hopefully, we'll do some Maths revision. And yeah, I told her I was going to meet "stukin" so she asked me to say "good luck" to him and I did. I.. added Aiman's name as well. Whoops! =)

Oh yea. My Business paper was.. blagh. Haha I just remembered because Kaydee just asked me. Bah, I ought to get ready to go to school.
11:02 AMzimmers