<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
AimanBlissCon, Val & Co.ElmiIzzahIzzyJoshua EeJun YeeKaydeeLinaLinie's YouTubeLizzieNicoleRachelRuzanna

BlogskinsColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Zim's cats

The first unlucky kitten to ever set foot at Yahya's resident would be a white&light brown kitten which was named Sandy (female), back in January 2003. Since the Yahyas were really stressing her out, Mum assumed she needed a friend and asked for another kitten from her friend and this time she's a brown&light brown&white kitten which I named Mione (cause I first thought of Hermione Granger when I set my eyes on hers :p).

Soon, Mione gave birth to four lovely kittens: black, white, white and black&white, named Max, Apple, Soap and Drigger, respectively. Sandy didn't manage to see Mione's kittens sadly. A moment afterwards came Kiwee (same year, female, I named her too cause she reminded me of the Kiwi fruit eventhough she was a black&white kitten) given by Aliiyah's friend. Kiwee first gave birth to 3-4 kittens named Tedi Bair (mine), Socks, something1 and something 2. I forgot. Tedi Bair died because of mystery causes and I freaked out when I touch his/her dead body :(, he/she died on the 26th of December 2004. Socks, however, was really curious about our car's exhaust and got himself hurt.. a few days/weeks later, he died.

Apple died cause of a horrific car accident and died really badly that I didn't want to see her dead body. Obviously, he was never the driver. Mione then gave birth for the second and last time to 3 kittens: black&brown, white and white&grey, named Max Junior, Flafoe and Meow. Flafoe (named by moi) was the prettiest as she had the furriest fur and she was almost like cotton and I loved her. The reason I said that is because all three died, due to accidents in the neighbourhood. I assumed Mione did the.. err.. wait, ah! I assumed that the kittens' dad was my neighbour's persian cat.

Kiwee.. eh? She gave birth again kah? I don't remember really. Anyways, Kiwee recently died by the way :p not recently, but we just found out recently. Our family never liked her because she was really a bad mum and she left us with only one white cat with black&brown spots on her leg. Strangely, we never expected Kiwee's kittens to survive so we didn't give her a name and besides it was my big's sister's cat and she was in the UK. I call her "No Name" and she recently gave birth to three kittens. Again, we lost the kittens literally, don't if they're dead or alive and besides their grandma was did a bad job anyway. Probably have to name the kittens soon.

By the way, my cousin actually gave us an almost-orange persian cat. Named Andy Cun (it means cute in Bahasa Malaysia), he didn't know how to poo at first so his shit was everywhere and having thick fur really meant that we couldn't touch him because his shit was always on his fur. As he grew older, we found out he had diarrohea (sp?) and he was fine afterwards. We lost Andy and I assumed the snake that we believed existed, ate it. The snake is dead now.

I do have some lovely photos but they are mostly in my old phone and in my old computer. So to this very day.. the ones alive are Max, Drigger, Mione, No Name and her kittens (or maybe not). I love Mione and her sons the most :). At one point, we had like 10+ alive cats. So basically we have/had:

Sandy, Mione, Max, Drigger, Apple, Soap, Flafoe, MJ, Meow, Kiwee, Tedi Bair, Socks, something 1, something 2, No Name, 3 kittens and Andy. Seriously, the story is not 90% real because I've forgotten some kittens. I remember everything related to Mione but not in Kiwee's case.
6:23 PMzimmers