<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
AimanBlissCon, Val & Co.ElmiIzzahIzzyJoshua EeJun YeeKaydeeLinaLinie's YouTubeLizzieNicoleRachelRuzanna

BlogskinsColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Wednesday, July 26, 2006
truth to be told..

I've realised that I would only blog after reading a few, rather, close friends's blogs. I guess after reading about their lives, I'm inspired to write a little something about mine. Am I a copy cat? Is that a sin? I am not going to entirely do what they did of course.

My week started off with some Monday blues- work. It hasn't been as hectic as I thought it would be because I started off this week doing absolutely nothing but finishing a book as well as playing games on the computer for a total of.. (wait for it..) 6 whole hours. Talk about having a sore bum.

I have decided to read the whole series of Shopaholic.. yes the few-years-ago chick book by Sophie Kinsella. I've read a total of 5 books this month. I admit that I am in fact a slow reader but aside from that, I do not have the time to read books really. Thank you so much to Nadiyah who has lent me all her books. And hey Nads, do something about your room okay? :p

On the other hand, Rachel and I paid a visit to Nadiyah's new humongous house at Tungku-Link last Saturday. Rachel intially landed on the wrong house and it was all ironic because we couldn't call her back as her mobile ran out of battery after she was convinced she got the right house and said her last words. I won't spare you with giggles because we didn't ignore the situation and she arrived safely after 10 minutes.

I really dislike it when you suddenly have the urge to sneeze but your nose suddenly changes its mind.

I am on tablets now for my ankle. It cannot be like it used to be anymore. Which rather sucks.

Aside from that, hello and how is everyone? I'm doing well and hope you all are too.. :p (No, don't let it cross your mind, I wasn't trying to rhyme!).

Okay, it seems that this entry looks just about enough for today. =)
9:20 PMzimmers