<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
AimanBlissCon, Val & Co.ElmiIzzahIzzyJoshua EeJun YeeKaydeeLinaLinie's YouTubeLizzieNicoleRachelRuzanna

BlogskinsColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Tuesday, July 24, 2007
the 4 day update

I have just realised that my family, excluding Papa and KaDhil have been eating out a lot in the last 7 days. Empire, Airport, ET, Pizza Hut, CAM, Excapade, Ideal to name a few.

I'm pretty sure most of the Bruneian bloggers are going to brag about how gloomy the weather has been. Haha, this is my side. As I took a shower after Maghrib yesterday, I realised that the clouds looked peculiar on that time of the day.. the sun was setting but the clouds decided to go ahead of their time and show their heavy dark side. That was scary. And as we were watching tv, the dining room lights started to blink, 3 times then gone. Funnily though, the blackout was only downstairs. Unfortunately, Astro only works in the dining room. Everybody hit the sack early.

As I was on my way to fetch Mama to go to JPMC this morning, there were fallen trees everywhere. The roots was literally pulled from the surface.. the billboard signs flew away or the metal was bent, etc etc. Some weather it was last night only to make it up for today by being a shiny shiny day. Stories from the JPMC staff stretched from the receptionist having her roof house in Kampong Ayer blown away and also the doctor's client's roof in Subok to be blown away. There were also electrical problems in KA. I don't know if you're back yet.. didn't tell me what time you're arriving today, but is your house okay, Rach? =/

Anyway. Things to look forward to are..

SIMPSONS on Weds next week with the gang
STPRI anniversary function on Sat night
KaDhil's arrival on the 9th
Spore on the 12th-15th of August
Getting my driving license
KACA bouncer party on the 31st

I found out yesterday that my biceps are developing. HAHA. How cool is that? I know I don't want to have very muscular arms. It is all part of getting toned arms. I'm working on my triceps too hehe.

Other than that, I am fine =) heehee
6:55 PMzimmers