<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
AimanBlissCon, Val & Co.ElmiIzzahIzzyJoshua EeJun YeeKaydeeLinaLinie's YouTubeLizzieNicoleRachelRuzanna

BlogskinsColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Friday, July 20, 2007
an update

listening to Mr. Brigthside

My plans for tomorrow stretches from dropping by at KACA to get a tee chopped for the event in the afternoon. Finally, this weekend I'm not staying over at Empire and now I can finally meet Nads. I actually have been stalling her birthday gift, I bought a card ages ago but only came to writing in it today and just got her gift today. It was hard thinking about what to get her.

listening to Grace Kelly

My two cousins who recently just graduated from Bristol University have a Doa Kesyukuran tomorrow and we're getting them a congratulatory 3 pound ice cream cake. Heh.

Nads came around reminding me about our watching the Simpsons movie together. The 10 of us including Aman. Hannan then came around asking if he should go or whatnot. I'm feeling really miserable about things at the moment.

Listening to Just a Lil Bit

I decided to surf through friendster today without an account. Now I remember why I disliked it so much. I thought something was the past in fact, it's still going on. I hate friendster haha.

Listening to Don't Speak

Gee I type and think so slow that my songs changes quicker haha. I'm currently liking Don't Speak after recalling Ida's and Hanif's performance on prom night.

Boredom seems to come so easily nowadays. I hate wasting my holidays. I now have nothing to talk about.

Hmm.. things to do (before uni):

straighten hair
colour and highlight hair, maybe
buy clothes
make baju raya
get fancy shoes
new laptop, camera

somethingsomething

bah baibai.
8:17 PMzimmers