Saturday, August 04, 2007
blackle.com$BlogItemTitle$>
That seems to be the new "Google", according to Izzah (who's supposed to blog), more energy saving blabla and all the other good stuff.
For the past few days, I have been diagnosed with that oh my God, I soo need to lose weight, I'm going to count calories in what I eat syndrome. Like most girls my age, losing weight is like studying to get good grades. I am easily paranoid with gaining weight and I do admit I'm simply a hypocrite when it comes to judging others who are as well obsessed with losing it. It's the tv, I tell you! The tv!
On the other side of things, I have been wanting to write in this blog again, instead of boring people with photos.. and more photos.. just because I won myself a brand new Canon.
Maybe, for an ego-boost, I'll talk about some of the most embarassing moments that I have learnt to move forward from.. which can go back to the old, ugly, painful days of.. why, primary school, of course!
1. In Primary two.. and onwards actually, my Mum always, always insisted that my younger sister and I have and stick to very short, right under the ears hair cut. Of course, I was often teased in school but didn't cry or got bullied.
2. I had the scariest set of milk teeth. Literally. Scary = brown/black, crooked, disgusting. Again, I was teased.
3. I have been very rude to a teacher in school concerning my personal statement. I just blurted out words without even thinking, without even thinking that she's a very busy person and is obviously exhausted blabla. I swear some students were watching but just pretended they didnt. Didn't think you'd see that side of me, didja? Didja?! Haha. I know I was just being rude but I was really embarassed about how I behaved.
4. Recently, I almost tripped at a function because my heel caught a wire, while trying to get up on stage getting an award on someone's behalf. Yeah, you get it, there was that "Oooh..!" sound from everyone as they thought I was going to fall. I swear I could've seen that coming, but I simply forgot I was 2 inch taller that night. Geez.
I need to improve my.. talking skills. The whole thing. I mean, I either act really stupid or very rude when I suddenly bump into some people I know. Like, the conversation flows very weirdly and I somehow tend to talk faster than usual.
There are good moments that I have and would like to relive again, such as:
1. Doing those annual concerts at PGGMB.
2. Meeting a topless Gareth Gates.
3. Being in the passenger seat while my grandma reversed the BMW. Haha.
4. Going up stage to receive my Year 12 Academic Achievement Award.
5. Finally getting to the peak of Mt Kk when I was almost giving up.
The KACA birthday party celebration yesterday.
Hmm.. maybe I'll decorate the blog. The words part of it I mean. Haha.
Labels: events, memory, pics
11:16 AMzimmers