Friday, August 17, 2007
How to use this kan?$BlogItemTitle$>
Hahha seriously I have no idea how to use this... But since I havent post anything and ada this gurl forced me to blog *ahakz
ZYMahakz* so I just write anything that I can think of ok....
Its 1:45 am already, I can't sleep, I just finish filling in 4 application forms(3 for UBD and 1 for scholarship plus 200 words essay)... my finger hurt so bad, sudah pun I hav to fill in a lot of forms, lots of people texting me lagi and my hp lagi keras button nya ah... I got unconditional offer for University of Wales, Bangor and waiting for Durham University lagi as its my firm... For backup, I apply to UBD so that I have thing to do while waiting for scholarship.. My first choice d UBD is Accounting and Finance and my second is Public Policy and Administration(apa kan tu actuallynya hahha)... I wanna work arah Foreign Affair since its sound interesting but after my dad told me that its not good for a women, Im so gonna change my mind! u know why? My dad told me that if u work there, it will be HARD to find laki!! and lots of women there no husband and they old already! altho its fun to work there as u can work overseas but u cant kawin with overseas ppl and must be with a bruneian man! boring!! so all the women who work overseas can do are just to CUCI MATA! I know! I do LOVE to CUCI MATA but I want to Kawin jua hahahha! I tink that job suit for
LIANA since she don't want to get married!
14/08 was
RABIAH's 18th Birthday!!! She told me once that shes not gonna take license now cuz she sed she'l not be able to reach the accelerator and the brake and she cant see the road! No way! U must get ur license now babe! Theres a lot of ways u can do in order to drive a car! U always wear Thick shoe kan so its good if u use it while driving and u can put some pillow so that u could see the road! so watelse r u thinking about! GO N GET UR LICENSE NOW! U too
NADIYAH!!! but b4 u drive makesure u dont use and drink too much Daging and Ayam hahah
To
zym n
Izz congrats!! im waiting for u guyz to come at my house tu!! And bring me jalan2
Aiman?!? hemm.... ambil ur license d UK saja haahha while c
Rachel! Lama lagi!!! Next year baru tah!
Liana! hem... d malaysia je ok!! u better check ur glasses since u sed makin naik nanti tak nampak the road!
U guyz keep in touch ok!!! N I'll be waiting for your WEDDING INVITATION hahha I know u guyz knew abt it already but u kno!!! JUST TO REMIND U BAH EYH!!
Owh altho some of u not YOUTUBE-ing, I uploded some Vids d sana sudah n more to come!! If you guys wanna watch just go to
www.youtube.com/watdisdis so if u guyz want to upload VIDS just tell me and i'll give the details k
Woah its 2:12AM sudah hahahha... mbah i'll post more nanti... i'll tell u wat i did during holz and cerita bout boys k hahhaha-
LiNiechaw~
1:42 AMKuNi R.