<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
AimanBlissCon, Val & Co.ElmiIzzahIzzyJoshua EeJun YeeKaydeeLinaLinie's YouTubeLizzieNicoleRachelRuzanna

BlogskinsColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Friday, August 24, 2007
I caaann wait..

Zim! ure arctually counting down? :( Sedih ku just thinking abt it:( 2 more days you guys:( I definately caann wait :( I'm really not ready to go actually: aman lagi, usin lagi kan dipikirkan. Well, what to do, the time has come. So the confirmed info: depart from Brunei to UK is Sunday the 26th of Aug at 7pm. Leaving with my parents, bro and sis:( sedih eh. This thing with aman is what im really scared of..:.( Really hope to see you guys there. Btw, sapa yang ada camera bawa ah, we shall take lots and lots of photos :) I havent even packed! Suitcase lagi balum ada! Havent shopped for anything yet, like toiletries and to bring lots and lots of MILO! After minum milo arah Izzah's place, I became addicted to it. I drink it twice a day! Haha, tapi, inda jua pandai lampuhnya!

And those yang cant send me off arah airport (ie rach and lini), it's reallly allryyt :) If ure not going to UK, ill see you guys in December, the 16th to be specific. And yang kan ke UK, see you masa raya. Eventhough we dont have our family, at least we have eachother :)
12:35 PMNads