<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
AimanBlissCon, Val & Co.ElmiIzzahIzzyJoshua EeJun YeeKaydeeLinaLinie's YouTubeLizzieNicoleRachelRuzanna

BlogskinsColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Sunday, August 19, 2007
The journey begins

I'm alive people! Damn it tho :( I really don't know what to say eventho lama dah inda jumpa... How are you guys? Grades ok?Congrads whatever they were.. Zim says that whatever effort effort you put in, you will ALWAYS get something good out of it, thats not always trrue.. Rabs and maybe Izzah can prove this: On normal psycho tests I only study by reading and putting those all in my head and stuff and scored abt 40%. but one day, I decided to study extra extra hard and I only scored 50%. Lets just say that my IQ is not as high as some of u ppl, but I do find thinggs hard, I struggle, and sometimes will never find a way ti getting it right. No matter how hard I word, I will never get the grade I want. I guess A Level is toooo high for my standards. I mean, look at those lazy smart ass ppl, haha pigang buku pun inda! :p

Neways, I might be leaving either the 26th or 28th, will let u know kalau ada fix date dah. I rushed thru the whole process. So will remind you guys the things that u gotta do: 1. book ur flight ticket 2. medical checkup 3. uk visa 4. scholarship stuff 5. HSBC headstart a/c 6. HSBC international a/c 7. bali laptop baru 8. bali suitcase basar that can fit rice cooker, terikah and all those electronics:p 9. accomodation esp si Aiman ah (dari dulu sudah ku suruh:p) And yea, those are it..goodluck!

How's Rabs and Liana, rinduuu aku! Result ok, I bet it's gonna be more than ok! Rabs ke Uk? and Liana ke Malaysia? Update us eh... Whether we're together, far, close, we will always be together.. forever and always.. hahaha, jiwang eh:p

Lini! aku rindu mengumpat sama u! haha, bad habbit yo! neways, u called the other day? kenapa? ok kah u? Rachel, a year off? whatchu gonna do? travel around the world or kraja arah charles n keith:) then earn money to belanja on your bday :p
Btw, Zim and Izzah, next last KACA ah :( for you guys inda pulang.. boring...
Neways, hope that u guys are doing just fiineee.
Love you ppeople :)
5:50 PMNads