Thursday, August 23, 2007
Persevere Until Success Happens (PUSH)$BlogItemTitle$>
I just thought in order to set an example for everyone to keep this blog
alive, it is my
responsiblity and with delightful honour, greatful to blog today about..
Nothing at all.
I have done most of what can be done about settling for my further studies.
Nads is leaving in
3 days. Whatdisdisdisdis.
Aku leave on the
23rd. That's like in a month and that hasn't hit me. Banar.
On another note, I went to the
UK Exhibition today to send in copies of my English certs to the representative for
Nottingham. There, I managed to say hello with
Mul (ex-STPRI friend),
Muizz & Nazerul (Yr12s in JIS),
Liya (2nd yr in Notts, ex-JIS),
Wani (3rd yr in Notts, ex-JIS) ,
Wani (Wani yang lawa atu wah, si Syaz) and this other Yr12 who's in JIS who's name I've forgotten. I think I'm losing those cells in the brain that helps with memory.
Diencephalons? Thiamine?Anyway and tomorrow, I hope hope hope
HOPE I can be
Hannan's "guest" at the pre-depature briefing which is taking place at the same venue. I didn't register for it because I didn't know and because everybody else who is anyone didn't remind me or ask me if I've registered. You're forgiven if you have forgotten or didn't know as well. Heh Heh
>=)Oh forgot to mention. Last week I went to
Empire Country Club with
Hannan and had an uber fun time. From the gym, to pool, to bowling to swimming.
My parents are in Spore since last night til tomorrow evening. I told them to buy me lots of
Willy Wonka's nerds because I've ran out.
Labels: rants
10:48 PMzimmers