<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
♥Aiman ♥Bliss ♥Con, Val & Co. ♥Elmi ♥Izzah ♥Izzy ♥Joshua Ee ♥Jun Yee ♥Kaydee ♥Lina ♥Linie's YouTube ♥Lizzie ♥Nicole ♥Rachel ♥Ruzanna

♥Blogskins ♥ColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Friday, September 07, 2007
aku pun back

I've been going for medical check up from Monday til Thurs.

I want How To Save A Life music sheet.

So, met with the current Year 13s in the other day. Seems like they rule the sixth form block. Oh yeah! Still, I wish Ryan was Head Boy. I also wished he tried for Blue House captain. So I heard there's only ONE head of house for yellow in the sixth form. What..

Anyway.. I've been busy. So busy, I had a pimple on my cheek. A HUGE ONE! Not good for interviews. That brings me to another story. I had my English MOE interview on Thursday along side some JIS students. Ada Zeerah, Ida etc. That brings me to satu lagi cerita.. pada suatu malam, seorang wanita bernama Azimah dijemput datang ke jamuan makan Candy Land bertempat di Sheraton Hotel. Zeerah's party had so much sweet stuff and I couldn't resist so I tried everything until I felt sick. Lupa lagi minum tu. Hahaha. Zeerah tu punya pasal. Note to self: Bomb Zeerah's roof top with candies, eh no, tembak with icingballs! Haha. Anyway sayang kamu miss it, aku bawa balik dua cupcakes muhaha. Aiman was there too. Kan? Kan?

That brings me to.. Nadawah. Should be expecting my ORAL Bahasa Melayu next week at MOE, concerning MIB. I am challenging myself to remember the full names of all the ministers haha. I'll be in KL from the 17th til 19th to accompany mamaku buat medical insurance. Aku ada rumah di KL yo!

Skali kan

If you're wondering why Zim's in sucha mood, you need not worry because I feel absolutely fine. I need to biasakan berbicara di
dalam bahasa melayu for my oral's sake. Aku jumpa Izzah making out today. Banar yo! HAHAHA. Nada wah.. adinya yang cematu.. HAHA NADAWAH. Good to see you today, Zah.

Tag: Izzy pasal ia bau.

Labels:

8:03 PMzimmers