Sunday, September 02, 2007
I'm Back!!$BlogItemTitle$>
You guyz!!!
Linie is BACK haha
Let me tell you more abt my life in UBD, I know you guyz wanted to know abt it since you guyz will be in college soon I mean SOOOON!(some of you tho, you know who you are)
Study in UBD for a week, um not bad actually haha… Owh I did met
Josh dat day in the cafeteria… I did ask him (
Josh) about our future pilot that I’m so not going if he drives the plane haha to be more specific
ADIB since both of them doing the same course(Computing! I dont even wanna tink about it)!!! He told me that he haven’t seen
adib for so long now… astaga where is he?!? I heard 1 lecture and 3 tutorials you miss without any appropriate reason, you will not be allow to sit for the exam in the end of the semester… strict yo!!
I did find new friends but they are so um I dont know how to explain, umm you know I always drive my bro's sport car and my mum's mercedes(Im not showing off ok seriously) but them(my new friends), they just drive an old cars(Im not criticising or anything but its true) which is so different than mine, you know wat I mean kah?, its so obvious that I'm from JIS and a loaded spoiled girl haha banar!! Thats why I'm so malu to drive that sport car especially mercedes to UBD.... Im not showing off seriously but wat to do!!! I don't want them to think that I'm u know high class type of girl or watever they think of cuz seriously I'm juz a normal girl plus innocent BUT love to cuci mata hahha
Anyway! I bought lotsa stuffs for hostel!!! haha cant wait to stay there, its gonna be my new home hahah INDEPENDENT yo!!! I tot staying in d hostel especially in BRUNEI strict berabis but surprisingly its not(in UBD saja) hahha, I can bring outsider expecially U GUYZ to come in to my room but GIRLS ONLY, guyz cannot!! I might be stay in the hostel um SOON haha dats all i know wat to say....
Owh last saturday, me,
izz and
liana(yup shes here in Brunei now) went for lunch kan, I picked izz up n GUESS WAT?? hahah Im lost hahha I used this roundabout sumwhere, I was supposed to go to the aiport but instead I went to Muara hahah then I had to find the U TURN to went back to the rondabout, then I went to Sungai Akar hahah wrong turn AGAIN, then I went back again, at the end, after I saw the Hua Ho Mall then I remember izz's house hahahah talorr banar~~ use ur blain!!!
You know wat!!
Liana changed a lot!!! I can't believe it hahah She used make up such as powder and EYE SHADOW last saturday! Gila! I can't even use EYE SHADOW on my own eyes hahah man! I do need to change!! hahah U know I have to change a lot! In JIS I always duduk bersila(crossed my leg) everytime I sit BUT NOW I can't do it in UBD!!! My mum sed "mesti bersopan"!!! I used to use my backpack BUT NOW handbag!!! I don't use make up BUT NOW I'm trying to ok!! Ladies berabis ah!!!
I might be having "room warming"(lurus kah tu)hahha around this week if I can stay in the hostel!! So you guyz are welcome(girls only tho)!! We'll be having some food and drink, dont wollie I blanja!! hahah Hope to see you guyz SOON!!
I'm Out!
Chaw~~
9:02 PMKuNi R.