Thursday, September 06, 2007
Move in to the hostel!$BlogItemTitle$>
Baie!!! I typed up banyak dah n suddenly hilang everything!! now I have to type everything all over again! damn!!OK I got the hostel room last Tuesday I tink hahha. The stupid thing is that I have to search for my block by my self, baie, the person just gave me the key and not even showing me where the stupid block is, sudah pun panas. Typical Bruneian government servant(pemalas)!! Finally, for like almost half an hour looking for the block,I did found my room, thank god!. The first thing that I sed when I opened the door of my hostel room was "BAU!!!" serious! I could smell the oldness of that room!!! its so dusty n smelly, sudah pun allergic to dust, I kept on sneezed wen I cleaned up the room yup I did cleaned up the room
BY MY SELF WITHOUT AMAH haha... The room is so damn small, prison like the one in the PRISON BREAK lagi basar ah!! no wireless and no AIRCOND! ia tah sweat all the way! so u guyz if u wanna cum to my room warming makesure BAWA PORTABLE AIRCOND as my advance bday present lah hahha and it'll be crowded for sure!! but I havent sleep there haha not ready bah! I tink I will definately have to sleep there on MONDAY! No!!!!
Today! I
escaped my macroeconomics lecture with my frens at 3pm til 5pm!! First time aku escape for my lecture in university hahah bad gurl!! Boring bah d lecturer! But hopefully he dont take our attendance, if he took our attendance tadi, mataii, I might cant sit for the exam at the end of the semester hahaha.. We went to the cafeteria instead haha den at 4.30 I went back to to the hostel to get my stuffs and changed cuz I had to go to play go kart!
I'd arrived at JP so early haha semangat to play go kart! den
Park and the rest came! There were
Nick(we played go kart cuz today is his last day, he off to uk(plymouth) tomorrow),
James,
Tiny and
Danial! Yup
connie, I play go kart today haha We played 2 rounds, 1st round I won and 2nd round park won and me second haha dats becuz nick hit me really really bad and I was drifting haha stupid car!
U kno, dat paintball place that I went dulu been raided by this criminal officer apa kah, I tink last week... Thank god I don't play on dat day cuz ppl yg played dat day, their name kana ambil and they kana panggil to make statement to the police! Scary!
Mbah hav to go now, Got presentation to do!!!!
Chaw~~
8:04 PMKuNi R.