<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
♥Aiman ♥Bliss ♥Con, Val & Co. ♥Elmi ♥Izzah ♥Izzy ♥Joshua Ee ♥Jun Yee ♥Kaydee ♥Lina ♥Linie's YouTube ♥Lizzie ♥Nicole ♥Rachel ♥Ruzanna

♥Blogskins ♥ColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Thursday, September 27, 2007
Update from the place you call home

Well... nothing much new here in Brunei except that well duh, its puasa month. Most of the ambuyat places are closed during the day so I can't have my ambuyat for lunch for now! *Hmmph*

As for my OZ Uni applications, I'm still waiting for the Australian Uni Exhibition to come around in October then I will hand in my applications for 2009. I'm definitely leaving to Sydney in Jan '08 tho'. Can't wait. But I'm gonna miss Brunei so badly, not to mention Nick! =( =( =(

IzZah: You know the only song I've heard by Sean Kingston is Beautiful Girl. And I like it! Esp the JoJo version of it. Some radio stations even change the 'suiiicidal' part to 'in denial' cause its not good for young kids do hear such lyrics, you dig? =P

MaN: Looks like you're settling down easy there. With Bruneian housemates, wow! And your house sure sounds BIG!

ZiMMeRs: All I want is for you to enjoy studying wherever you are. =) And take care mummy!

NaDs: Nad...! So who are your body guards? You never mention their names. Am I the only one so blurrr here?

Wait a minute, isn't Liana in Brunei too?

LiNiE: You always call me out to eat, or even come for your room warming, and I never manage to go for any of those. Call me up soon again k. Maybe for a Sungkai or something? Or Hari Raya? Oh wait... you live in Tutong right? Well I'll try.....

Til' the next time I post, over and out!
11:44 AMLadyR