Saturday, October 06, 2007
Latest News!!$BlogItemTitle$>
I
pierced my ear last Wednesday haha!! On my right ear!! So I have
3 studs on my right ear and 1 on my left haha…..
More explanation on why I pierced my ear?
I wanted to pierce my ear di atas since I was in year 12 I tink and finally I did it last Wednesday since our lecture finished early and my friends planning to pierce their ear so I joined them. We went to the mall to pierce and it cost us $10 for 2 holes. So wen I went home last thurday, I dun want my mum to find out abt it by herself so I told her instead… haha she so marah and my dad so disappointed in me…. My mum sed ‘pikir tah bila all ur frens blayar nda lagi brapa wild n kan b-socialise, ani makin worse tah plang’.. owh well people change….
Last week, I slept in the hostel for 4 nights and it was tough!! Why? Owh yah, my dad dropped me last Sunday and picked me up last Thursday… so no car!!!! Ok if u guyz in UK or OZ, public transports are everywhere which mean u can go anywhere you want to shop, makan etc. Unlike in Brunei, public transport di sini, my god!!!! Hahha… Theres no bus available in UBD, if I wanted to naik the famous ‘purple bus’, I have to cari bus stand which kinda jauh haha… theres some bus stand in UBD but no bus lalu… talurr, wats d point of having the bus stands…. If kan naik taxi, bida!!! Macam tourist hahah… plus its so damn mahal!!!
Although it was tough to stay in the hostel BUT guess wat hahah I lose weight hahaha… which motivate me to stay in the hostel even more hahha…. I have to walk to all my lectures which took me 15mins to walk FAST!! Theres cafeteria in the hostel but I cannot be bother to go there since everyone in the hostel prefer masak sendiri rather than makan in the cafeteria plus I heard nda nyaman!! And I dun wanna go there makan ALONE, kesian tu ALONER hahah so I just makan mee POP(the one in the cup)… so in one day I just makan one cup of mee for sungkai n no sahur…. Malas kan masak hahha cuz I hate washing all the piring n stuffs so
ZOI I’ll call u if aku masak since u prefer cuci piring…..
Owh for raya, I
straighten my hair n
HIGHLIGHT it
AGAIN hahah and its so brabisly can see the HIGHLIGHT hahah… but no worries, im still me!!!!
Mbah gtg now! C yah~~
10:43 PMKuNi R.