Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Sigh$BlogItemTitle$>
Hi everyone,
I know that it has been ages since I blogged, so here I am :)
Okay, lets see how much you guys know:
Did you know that I broke up with Aman about 2 weeks ago?
Yeah, this time its real. Im the one who ended it, so yes Im the one to blame.
I guess ever since I moved to the UK, I have changed. I want different things now. Because I was never set free back in Brunei, I decided to spread my wings and have a little bit of fun here in London. By fun I mean not involving myself in any serious relationships, just casual relationships and flings :p
I know some of you may disagree on this. My theory is if me and Aman were really meant to be, then we WILL find eachother again one day.
I know it's quick but both of us are actually getting to know differently peopple already! He's getting to know some girl in his school and me some guy in UK. We've moved on. Yeah, after the 4yr relationship. I guess we both grew up and didnt really know what was actually out there other than us.
Okayy about my studies, it's not easy! Its a prof ed, what do u expect?! Ive got my first exam end of this month and 2 more in December before I leave for Brunei. Stress gila! Elmi proved how stress I am during my stay di Manc when he gave a nice back massage and zy too :) Because of all this stressing, when I get bak to Brunei, will fly off to KL for holiday with the fam.
Oh and it's my mum's 52nd birthday today, tuua dah! and so she says she's still 25! I miss her. Posted a card back home and bday pressie masih mencari.
Oh and to UK people, Next March ada Brunei night in London, come over lah and have a bit of fun some more.
Neways got to go now,
Till next time!
3:15 AMNads