Friday, December 21, 2007
hai, kamu!$BlogItemTitle$>
Me is off to Singapore tomorrow, flight's at 6pm in the evening. Tomorrow is also my dearest little brother's,
Najmi's, 11th birthday.
Therefore, we're going to celebrate (his birthday) and Christmas in Singapore! And coming back on Boxing Day Eve. Hee :D
Today, I had an awesome day. Why? Today I went out with
Hannan. And I felt like blogging about it because, today felt like a real day out for the both of us since a very, very long time (well, that's what I think, at least). And still, after four years, going on a date with him
always makes me slightly nervous. But today was
fun. We watched
Alvin & The Chipmunks and the movie was so cute! And then we went to eat at KFC, we looked for his router, we sort of checked out laptops and then we went to
Dream Cones! Ah, it is beginning to become a tradition to go there before he sends me home :).
Again, I had an
awesome time since such a long time ago..
Anyway, tomorrow morning I'm hoping to go to:
Bukit Shahbandar. With:
Hannan! Haha.
But on the less bright side of things, I have yet done anything productive uni-related. I practically brought all of the books I've used in Term 1 and have touched
very little of them. I have two essays due in January and I haven't started to even
think about them. Aku pikirkan shopping saja ni.. and lazing around at home. Inda bisai. Mesti rajin.
Okie, that's it from me until saya pulang dari Singapura.
Rabia emailed me to re-invite her to the blog, so I'll do that straight after publishing this. In advance, welcome to the blog,
Rabia :).
Kenapa
Linie inda berbunyi-bunyi ani? Everything ok? And
Liana? Where are you?
Ooh, I think I can hear
Najmi enjoying the new foosball/fooseball table my parents just bought for him for his birthday. Haha.
Labels: rants
8:50 PMzimmers