Saturday, December 15, 2007
while having a lot of time in my hands$BlogItemTitle$>
Hi Zah. Welcome home :)
And greetings to the readers.
Last night, I went to Warwick Reception Dinner at Rizqun held by the Vice Chancellor of the University. It wasn't as packed.. as I thought it'd be. But I got to see Mrs. Isaac and John, the British High Commissioner, so it wasn't entirely boring. And the Vice Chancellor got me talking about our newly existing Brunei Warwick Society and I told them about our very first Welcome Social this coming January. Ooh, the fun! Can't wait. Will post pictures of course :)
While my aunt from KL was here, I went to the beach on one of the days. That was so much fun! Even for just 15 minutes. The weather was nice and hot and the waves made me relax. And there was wind too! I wonder how the UKians are doing, freezing their buttocks off.. Haha.
And as I speak, BSU Winter Games is in a matter of hours. Good luck to those involved and have fun. Unfortunately, the BruWickians are not playing netball pasal not enough players.. Haha. Three of us are in Brunei and another four are travelling. Boo. BruNotts saja.
As for now, I have books to read on teamworking, sponsorship letters to give out for BruWick. Oh, and I need your help. I am looking for the 7 minorities in Brunei's costumes. Besides the ministry, is there any place I can go and try? And Linie, you ada baju orang Tutong kah? Does anyone know any Ibans? Kedayans? And is there any place that I can get baju for pencak silat?
And today, I went to Supa Save and saw Mr Bennett as we were heading to the cashier. Hee :D I saw two JIS teachers in less than 24 hours! :)
Okie, Nads, have a safe trip home and enjoy Winter Games! :) And that goes to you too, Aiman. Good luck.
Labels: rants
1:27 PMzimmers