<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
♥Aiman ♥Bliss ♥Con, Val & Co. ♥Elmi ♥Izzah ♥Izzy ♥Joshua Ee ♥Jun Yee ♥Kaydee ♥Lina ♥Linie's YouTube ♥Lizzie ♥Nicole ♥Rachel ♥Ruzanna

♥Blogskins ♥ColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hi everyone!

I realised that I haven't blogged in ages! I have just been busy with revising. I've got 2 exams as soon as I get back. I'll be arriving in London on the 25th of Feb.

Rachels in Sydney already :( Goodluck with that Rach, and soon you'll be able to feel the independence that we have been going through for the past 4months. It's not that great I must say. Hope things are still gona be good with Nick.

About relationships, Zim and Nan! U guys are doing great and im so happy for you too! ;) Heard that you both have been spending so much time together eventhough York and Coventry arent very close, close at all I mean. Im so jealous ;) Do update us you two.

And and happy belated birthday to one of our college memoir blogger, Pizza Seller! Happy 19th Seller! Nanti lanja ah when we all gather di London ;) Speaking of London, come B'night on the 8th of March. My room again girls k. And do those girlie stuff we do like sticking our heads out the window commenting on ppl down there, doing our nails, gossip, photos, gossip, photos and more gossip and photos. Haha! And this time, matching underwear! ;)

Lin, sorry about how your nini inda suruh study overseas, ertinya ia syg kau wah tue. But will see you every time we all come back. Bah bah will text you when we could jalan and go on our little date before I leave.

This blog is abit sunyi nowadays, where is everyone? Exams ppl? If thats a yes, oh okay, best of luck with that then. And if not, blog! Anyways, I will blog again some time soon.

Until then, take care you guys and will see you ppl in 3 weeks!
9:22 PMNads