<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
♥Aiman ♥Bliss ♥Con, Val & Co. ♥Elmi ♥Izzah ♥Izzy ♥Joshua Ee ♥Jun Yee ♥Kaydee ♥Lina ♥Linie's YouTube ♥Lizzie ♥Nicole ♥Rachel ♥Ruzanna

♥Blogskins ♥ColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Sunday, April 27, 2008
The celebration of my 19th birthday at Warwick!

The celebration of my 19th birthday at Warwick!

Over the weekend before Term 3 started, I decided to sleepover at my seniors' place for one last fun random gatherings we normally have. In the midst of playing monopoly, the lights got switched off and TA-DAA:


..then the smoke alarm went off so I blew candles first before making my wish haha.




The special people that gave me an advanced birthday surprise.

I normally sleep at about 3am during the last week of holiday but on the eve of my birthday I went to bed early (haha). Connie warned me to not go to sleep, also saying there will not be a surprise. But at around midnight, camera flashes were coming through the window of my dark room and it freaked me out a little. I opened my curtain to find that 12 of my friends were on the field that faces my window with a cake, cupcakes, balloons and banners!



I was afraid of being told off for being noisy but we all had a good time in my small kitchen :).


Cupcakes that they decorated :).

I slept a lot on my birthday, I didn't catch enough sleep after the surprise.. but in the afternoon there was another surprise by some of my seniors I am close with and this time they brought my sister along and it made me cry seeing her. They decorated a cheese cake and gave me a big card:


On the way to my room from Connie's :).



I was meeting my Dad in London for dinner that Friday.I received a birthday cheesecake and gift from the hotel, cards and a birthday gift from my whole family! So all in all, I managed to make FOUR birthday wishes :D. I now admit I suck at guessing when surprises would happen.




KaDhil brought handbaked cupcakes all the way from London. One of the things KaDhil got me:

Penguin and me have the same birthday!

Gift from my family:

The watch has the Mother of Pearl background.


After Nando's dinner in Coventry.

Next post: Other BruWick birthdays before mine!

Labels:

3:55 AMzimmers