<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
AimanBlissCon, Val & Co.ElmiIzzahIzzyJoshua EeJun YeeKaydeeLinaLinie's YouTubeLizzieNicoleRachelRuzanna

BlogskinsColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Hi Girls!

Ok ok it has been AGES since I last blogged.

First of all, I'm in Brunei!! Although I'm not all happy about it but yeah, who doesn't love to be home and being pampered with all the food and not having to worry about bills? Am I right? I touched down about 2 weeks ago. My flight was all so sudden as I had to rush back home to sit for my exams in Brunei! Nope, not UK, here, Brunei. Ran out of places there.

And yes Zim, exams are all over now and it's just time to wait for the results which is the stooopid part. It'll be out mid August and i'll be going back a week after. Hope to get through. You guys punya 1st year results soon right? You will all do well, so don't you girls worry.

Kamu bila balik? You guys sampat raya here kah? Aku samapt puasa pun inda! Which is gonna be just so sad. I'll be all alone there, seriously! Semua org kan sampatkan raya ah. 1st semester starts 1st of September.

Anyway, it was Father's day 2 days ago and had lunch at our usual place, Li Gong. Zim, your family was there too! Considering that it was father's day, your dad wasn't there! haha cali, I heard he's there in UK . You're coming back in a week right? Bah jalan!

Aiman, you're back right? Come all the way to Bandar! Suruh si Mali pick you up :D Btw, tell him thanks for helping me out with my bags. The night I left UK, around 3am he accompanied me to the basement to weigh my suitcase wah, rupanya ia ani penakut! Hahah, I just screamed for fun just to kill the silence kan, and then he kajut, screamed and actually ran so fast to the lift. Hahahah, tinggalkannya aku wah! Boh Man, don't think you could rely on him if it comes to ghosts :S

Ada bah one of our girls going out with Hadi. Yes, Hadi Wahab, my ex back in STPRI. Haha Izzah! What happen to the rule where we don't go out with best friends ex? Hahah nadabah zah, i'm happy for the 2 of you. I see that both of you are happy now, then so am I :) He's a good guy, just becareful ok?

Lini and Liana bah yang entah kemana hilang nya. Si Lini sibuk berdating kali with this guy she's been talking about. How is it btw? Or is it busy with uni work? Keep in touch woman! We miss you! Yes Liana, same goes to you. Ada this one time where you tagged, and then everyone kajut you were even on this page, then everyone tarus replied to your tag by saying hi. Tapinya you gone tarus and nvr heard from you again :( How like this? You see how excited people get? Hehe

Coming back anytime soon Rach? Rachel and Nick going on really well huh? Isn't it hard though with all the time diff? I mean, me and Hanif are doing good, it's just the missing bit is driving me crazy! And it has only been 2 weeks! Is it not for you? Then, I salute you :)

Anyways, That's it for now. Will update again soooon. Now, Izzah, it's you're turn! Adangtah berdating, pick me up bah :p

You girls take good care of yourselves here, there, wherever.
xoxo
8:07 PMNads