Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what
To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.
Blogskins.com Account
Hello ladies, I is back, sorry for the lack of update yahh..
If u wanna know wat I had been doing in UBD, u can always visit to my other blog www.sister-hoodies.blogspot.com/
Owh just to make it clear, me and my boyfriend I mean ex already broke up last month, it was 1 week before my final exam hehhe how nice is dat.. hehe I decided to broke him up cuz he was just to clingy and it feels so sasak bahh like no air, no air~ our relationship was just for almost 4 months I think. so yah, moving on...
My holiday started last month exactly after my exam which is around 12th of may if im not mistaken. And I already got my exam result last week and alhamdulillah, I passed everything :-D, next semester start on the 4th of August and it'll be hectic cuz I'll have to do arnd 7 courses/subjects. hemm, i'll try to enjoy it hehhe
Now im volunteering kerja in UBD office to kill boredom. wat i have to do is, sediakn lists for new intakes, preparing letters, folding letters etc. and to be honest, dat job is so not easy.. bari sasak you know... ppl kept on changing courses, so we had to re-do everything. now, if ubd processing stuffs slow, i will not complain cuz i already know the situation. esehhh..
U guyz, WELCOME BACK, AKU RINDU KAMU!!! RACH, BILA BALIK?!?! LIANA, ENJOY YAH IN MALAYSIA!!! wen hangout? aku mau jumpa kamu... how u guyz doing, hows everything, aku mau tau semua!!!
Rach, U SONGS AWESOME!! Bila keluar album?!?!
Izz, Zym, Nadz, Aimoo and Rabz, hows everything? kamu nda rindu aku kah? aku rindu kamu hahha majal
if u guyz wanna meet up juz contact me, my number still the same..
till then...
c u guyz SOON!